So proud of you Kristy!! it's not easy to do. I got really sick about 4 years ago and part of the illness (it affected all my glands) was that I put on about 12kg in about 4 months, so I know what's it's like to have to fight against illness when it comes to weight. Just believe in yourself! That's the main thing. :-) You know where to find me if you need me. x
Thanks Steph :) I'm nervous and excited but I know I can do this. I needed something to motivate me, something big enough to make sure I stuck with it. I know its going to be hard, especially my first PT on Tuesday arvo. but its all uphill from here right?
Well done Kristy, am proud of you! Frosty and I need to get our butts back to the gym - he's a pretty big lad and has just been packing on the kilos over the years, now he's pretty embarrassed by it. So I go to the gym also for moral support for him. The gym gets easier as you go along.. the first week or 2 will kill you - make sure David gives you plenty of massages!! :) But yes, it's all uphill from here. Stick to it and the weight will just fall off. Good luck hunnie :)
So proud of you Kristy!! it's not easy to do. I got really sick about 4 years ago and part of the illness (it affected all my glands) was that I put on about 12kg in about 4 months, so I know what's it's like to have to fight against illness when it comes to weight. Just believe in yourself! That's the main thing. :-)
ReplyDeleteYou know where to find me if you need me. x
Thanks Steph :) I'm nervous and excited but I know I can do this. I needed something to motivate me, something big enough to make sure I stuck with it. I know its going to be hard, especially my first PT on Tuesday arvo. but its all uphill from here right?
ReplyDeleteWell done Kristy, am proud of you! Frosty and I need to get our butts back to the gym - he's a pretty big lad and has just been packing on the kilos over the years, now he's pretty embarrassed by it. So I go to the gym also for moral support for him.
ReplyDeleteThe gym gets easier as you go along.. the first week or 2 will kill you - make sure David gives you plenty of massages!! :) But yes, it's all uphill from here. Stick to it and the weight will just fall off. Good luck hunnie :)